1. Use DU’s call, message and internet services sparingly. These promotions often have limited time periods and may not be available in all areas.
2. Consider using DU’s features in conjunction with other forms of communication such as email or text messages to save on costs.
3. Download the DU app for quick access to these services from your mobile device.
4. Try using DU’s call, message and internet services when you need them the least, such as during off-hours or in areas where data plans are cheaper.
DU packages and offers in UAE
1. DU offers a variety of package options to fit your needs and budget, including unlimited calling from any local landline or mobile number in the UAE for AED 149 per month, as well as AED 99 monthly Minute Plans for talk, text and data that include 200 SMS messages and 500MB of cloud storage.
2. If you’re looking for even more flexibility with your call, message and internet service plans, DU also offers add-ons such as International Add-Ons which give you access to over 60 destinations worldwide, as well as a Cloud Storage Add-On that gives you 1GB of online storage space.
3. To take full advantage of DU’s savings and services, sign up for the free DU app which offers quick and easy access to all your account information including call history, messages and data usage.
DU SIM loan credit offer
If you’re feeling overwhelmed by your debt and would like to explore some different payment options, consider taking out a DU SIM Advance loan. With this type of credit, you borrow money against the value of your phone instead of borrowing cash outright. This allows you to pay off your DU debt over time while still having access to all the features and benefits that come with having a mobile phone.
To get started on your DU SIM loan application, simply complete our simple online form today.
How to get internet packages in UAE on DU
There are a few different ways you can get internet packages in the UAE.
1. You can sign up for an unlimited monthly plan from one of the major telcos such as Etisalat, du, or Ooredoo. These plans typically come with a range of data allowances and SMS message limits- so be sure to check out your specific package before signing up.
2. You can also buy an internet package outright from a local vendor. This is a good option if you want full control over your data and SMS limits, as well as the ability to change or cancel your contract at any time.
3. You can also get internet packages through third-party providers such as Wateen or MyNetFone. These services typically come with higher monthly rates but offer more flexibility in terms of data allowances and messaging options.
UAE Best Telecom Network Prepaid and Postpaid
As of 2019, the UAE offers some of the best telecommunications networks in the world. Prepaid plans generally offer more value and flexibility while postpaid plans provide better customer service and durability. However, no matter what plan you choose, be sure to research your options and make the most of UAE’s expansive telecommunications network.
Prepaid Plans: Aldrin Prepaid
Aldrin is one of the leading prepaid providers in the UAE. Their plans offer good value for money and include a variety of features not found on other prepaid plans. For example, Aldrin offers unlimited calling to local numbers as well as international calls. Plans also include 50MB of free data per day and the ability to add more data packs for an additional fee.
Postpaid Plans: du (DST)
du is one of the leading postpaid providers in the UAE and offers a wide variety of plans that are tailored to different needs. Their plans include Unlimited talk and text, 1GB of data per day, and the ability to add more data packs for an additional fee. du also offers a variety of features not found on other postpaid plans such as unlimited calling to local numbers as well as international calls.
Prepaid Plans: Kiwa Wireless
Kiwa is one of the leading prepaid providers in the UAE and offers a wide variety of plans that are tailored to different needs. To find the best internet package for you, be sure to compare rates and features from a range of providers. You can also use our simple online form to get started on your search today.