While scrolling through various social media channels like Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. you had have definitely seen people inspiring and advising others to follow, use or invest in particular brands or products. This is what influencers do for marketing certain products and services. In simpler words, influencer marketing is a way of marketing or promoting brands and products with the help of social media content creators or influencers through recommendations and endorsements. A Best Digital Marketing Company and an influencer marketing company both approach customers through social media. However, Influencers are the people who are active in various social media spaces and have a lot of followers and social media engagement. These are the people on whom their audiences generally rely. Influencer marketing is a word-of-mouth marketing process that aims to brand awareness resulting in more conversions and sales. Influencers implement an effective influencer marketing strategy to run the campaign for raising brand awareness. It is a marketing tactic to leverage more of a company and its brand with the help of social media influencers.
Why Influencer Marketing is Trending?
Influencer marketing has emerged out to be as a game-changer in today’s digital landscape. The way it is reaching out to audiences and making out most of the businesses is highly appreciable. More and more people are becoming influencers today in their specific niches by using influencer marketing strategies.
Let’s have a look at why influencer marketing is still relevant and trending today –
- The majority of audiences are looking up to influencers today for every single thing they want to know about, like what to wear, which phone to use, and where to travel.
- Influencers are benefiting almost every marketing business sector by investing in a lot of brands and campaigns.
- Nobody wants to stay behind today in the market so influencer marketing is a great way to stay ahead of the competition.
- Influencers can help you to focus on several types of issues and some frequently used keywords while interacting with audiences. It can further help you to create and plan your own strategy and campaigns.
- Influencer marketing helps you to target and reach almost all different age groups. They directly communicate with their follower base and get to know about their different viewpoints and thus will help you to plan, prioritize and run campaigns accordingly.
Effective Influencer Marketing Strategy
Influencer marketing strategy can be done effectively only when done with a properly followed guide and keeping some major points into consideration –
- Set your campaign goals – Influencer marketing is far beyond just reach, likes, and, follows. Along with brand awareness, influencer marketing needs to boost traffic and sales which can be achieved only by setting campaign goals first. Well structured and planned influencer marketing strategy can help you to accomplish your business goals in the market.
- Find influencers to collaborate with – Next step that comes after setting your campaign goal is to find a good and effective influencer to work with. The easiest way to find an influencer for your brand is through social media platforms. You can also take the help of networking and market research in order to find influential people that are relevant to your industry.
- Structure your influencer marketing campaign’s strategy – Campaigns can be custom-built according to your goal and requirement. Once you know what you actually want from your campaign then it will be much easier to define your campaign’s strategy. You can opt for either just Traffic/Clicks Campaigns, or for Brand Awareness Campaigns, and Content Campaigns. By selecting the suitable campaign for your business you can get the best possible outcomes.
- Choose the right social media platform for your campaign – Once you’re done with the strategy part next you have to choose the right and most suitable social media platform for your campaign. Instagram is a way ahead in this race nowadays for running influencer marketing campaigns. But other platforms also have their own advantages depending on the product/services you’re offering, your target audience, their needs, and platforms features.
- Working with influencers to get more outcomes – Influencers do have their own creativity, ideas, and knowledge of marketing and endorsement. Their in-built following and credibility help you to shape your content accordingly with their engagement. They become a face and personality for your product. Their unboxing or promotional activities, their reviews, and feedback matter the most in influencer marketing strategy. Their authenticity will help to give major outcomes.
E-Commerce and Influencer Marketing
E-commerce stores including big and small businesses are using influencer marketing thoroughly nowadays. Influencer marketing is the best way to promote e-commerce brands. Influencers promote your store brand and products by simply providing their links. Their unique insight and savvy content help to shape and create the identity of your brand among the audiences. Brands usually collaborate with them as they are trustworthy personalities for audiences. You can use their genuine valuable feedback and user-generated content by accessing and responding to the audiences.
Track the Effectiveness of the Campaigns
When we run an influencer marketing campaign it is very important to know and measure its effectiveness. By using Google Analytics and other tools we can measure the various influencer marketing metrics of our campaign such as –
- Referral Traffic
- Return on Investment
Influencers can forge the connection with the audiences and users in the world of social media and beyond for businesses. An effective influencer marketing strategy eliminates the time-consuming process and efforts while focusing more on the other elements of the campaign. Not only e-commerce brands but almost every business is having partnerships and collaborations with influencers for promotion and branding. More online conversions are happening because of the execution of fool-proof influencer marketing campaigns.