Looking for the perfect way to add some chic and stylish flair to your summer wardrobe? Look no further than heel-block sandals! These trendy shoes are a must-have for any fashion-savvy woman, but styling them can be a bit tricky. That’s why we’ve put together this guide of expert tips and tricks to help you rock those heels with confidence and style all season long.
From pairing them with cute dresses to dressing them down for more casual occasions, we’ve got everything you need to know about how to style your favourite heel block sandals like a pro. Get ready to turn heads with our top styling tips for any occasion!
8 Styling Ideas for Heel Block Sandals
Looking for a style to wear with your heel block sandals? Here are 10 styling tips:
- Wear them with a boat-neck top or dress for a summery look.
- Add some boho vibes by wearing them with a flowy skirt or tunic.
- Try pairing them with distressed denim for a unique look.
- For an edgier look, team them with high-waisted shorts and combat boots.
- Stay classy by pairing them with flats or wedges for an elegant finish.
- Top off the look by accessorizing with statement earrings and a sunnies case.
- Create an illusion of height by wearing them stacked on top of each other.
- Finish the outfit with a light tan bag and bronze accessories.
Tips for choosing the right Heel Block Sandals
There are a few things to keep in mind when choosing heels for block sandals: the height of your heel, your foot size and shape, and the width of the strap.
If you’re looking for a high heel, choose a heel block sandal with a higher heel. This will add height to your look and make your legs look longer. For narrow feet or smaller shoes, opt for heels one inch or lower. Heel blocks with taller heels can be too wide and bulky on narrower feet.
To find the right foot size and shape for an angled block sandal, measure your foot from the inside of your ankle bone to the top of your big toe. Don’t measure across the ball of your foot or you’ll get an inaccurate result.
Widthwise, most straps on heeled sandals are about 1 inch wide but they can vary slightly in width so it’s best to measure around the widest part of your ankle. If you have particularly wide or thin ankles, go for a wider strap or add an extender if needed.
How to Wear Heel Block Sandals
Heel block sandals are a popular summer style that can be dressed up or down. Here are some tips on how to wear them:
- Choose a pair of heels that will work with your outfit. Heels with a higher heel will give you more height and a feminine look, while lower heels will make you look more urban and edgy.
- Try to find a pair of sandals with straps so that you can easily adjust the fit. Straps also help keep the sandals in place while you’re walking.
- Choose shoes that have a textured surface to help grip the floor while you walk. This will help prevent them from slipping off your feet during a fun day out!
- Make sure the sandals are clean and free of dirt and debris before wearing them for the first time. This will help keep them looking their best longer!
What are Heel Block Sandals?
When it comes to footwear, there are a lot of options out there. From flip-flops to high heels, there’s something for everyone. But which one is the right fit?
One style that’s gained popularity lately is heel block sandals. Heel block sandals consist of a flat sole with a raised heel at the back. They give you extra support when walking and are perfect for summer days spent on the beach or in the pool.
To get the look, start by picking a pair of sandals that fit well and have a comfortable fit. Try on different styles until you find ones that look good on you and feel good too. Add a pop of colour to your wardrobe with bright accessories and sunglasses.
Heel block sandals are a great way to add a touch of glamour to your summer wardrobe and can be dressed up or down. Here are some tips for styling them: – wear them with a dress or skirt: they will look especially pretty when teamed with a delicate piece like this, or even shorts if you’re feeling more daring; – accessorize them with statement earrings and bracelets; – pair them with a casual top for day time walks around the block, or dress them up for an evening out; – finish the look off with light makeup and lashings of lip gloss. There’s no wrong way to rock these shoes – so go ahead and experiment!