Today we will discuss all the things related to the commerce stream and mainly on Bcom college, Indore
The first and main problem a student in the commerce stream gets after passing his 12th is to decide where he or she wants to pursue his career.
Commerce being a waste field offers a conceptual understanding of Accounting, Economics, Business Law, Taxation, Insurance, and Management. So students who want to pursue their career in commerce can opt for any of the above subjects. By pursuing a Bcom degree in any college they can go for opportunities like chartered accountancy (CA), company secretary (CS), cost and work accountancy (CWA), insurance and banking services.
Bcom College Indore
Course – Bcom (Bachelor of Commerce) is a three-year undergraduate program that offers to learn accounting, Economics, Business Law, Taxation, and management. This includes the core concept of finance and management. Bcom College in Indore provides many options with Bcom
- B.com general
- B.com( Hons)
- B.com accounting
- B.com computer application
- B.com Banking and insurance
Bcom College Indore Eligibility and Admission
DAVV, Indore is the most famous university which offers UG, PG, and many programs to the students in multiple streams such as arts, science, and commerce. Admissions are conducted based on the Davv CET exam and also through college-level counseling. Students can apply through an online web portal by filling out the exam form.
Students must have a 10+2 examination in Science/Commerce stream with 50% marks.
How to apply– Visit the official website of the university and click on the link CET and click on Registration to fill out the application form.
- Fill out the form carefully and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fees online through ATM cum Debit Card/Credit Card or Net Banking or pay through offline mode through Challan in any branch of SBI.
- Application Fees: INR 1550
Documents required at the time of Counselling for CET
- Photographs – 03
- Admit Card
- CET Result Downloaded from website
- Mark sheet of qualifying examination – Original for verification + 1 Self-attested photocopy
- Proof of Age – Original for verification + 1 Self-attested photocopy
- Transfer Certificate and Migration Certificate- Original for verification + 1 Self-attested photocopy
- Caste Certificate – Original for verification + 1 Self-attested photocopy
- Income certificate for SC/ST/OBC (excluding creamy layer) – Original for verification + 1 Self-attested photocopy
- MP Domicile Certificate – Original for verification + 1 Self-attested photocopy
- J.K. Migrant/ Resident Certificate – Original for verification + 1 Self-attested photocopy
- Affidavits for Gap in Studies – Original + 1 Self-attested photocopy
Apart from that, there are many Bcom colleges in Indore which provide direct admission through college-level counseling.
Advantages of Bcom
- Great career choices
- Significant improvements in the workplace
- Large areas of work
B.Com College Indore Specializations and career– Aspirants who are seeking admission to Bcom colleges Indore can opt for specializations like accountancy, taxation, banking, and insurance.
- Accounting and Finance- This includes an accounting of any firm, documenting, summarizing, and reporting for some time the multitude of transactions arising from business operations which include balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow statement.
- Taxation- This includes learning about taxation and people’s taxable money.
- Auditing- A financial audit is an objective examination and evaluation of the financial statement of an organization to make sure that the financial records are a fair and accurate representation of the transactions they claim to represent.
- Banking and insurance- Learning about banking and insurance financial activities and all the other operations that are performed in banks and the insurance sector.
B.Com graduates typically earn between Rs. 2 lakhs and Rs. 8 lakhs per year on average. An employee’s B.Com wage is determined by the industry in which they work and their position within the organization. After pursuing additional education in the industry or obtaining any expertise such as accountant, analyst, or consultant, the compensation likewise changes and grows.
A degree in Bcom opens the door for many career opportunities like financial services, research and analysis, risk management, government, and taxation. You can also further pursue MBA Master in business administration and financial management.
List of Bcom colleges in Indore
Indore is known as the learning center of Madhya Pradesh as it is growing in the field of technology and advancement. With many IT giants and lots of skilled professionals workers, Indore is producing a large workforce in all the streams. The corporate and work culture which is been developed in the past few years makes it perfect for every person to think of its future.
Bcom in Indore is then preferable course by students as their career option. As there are approx. 60 college for this course which offers the best infrastructure, faculties, placements, low fees, and many other services. Some of the institutions are:
- DAVV university
- Indore management institute, Indore INDORE MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE (IMI) – Best PGDM College in Indore
- Sage university
- PMB Gujrati commerce college
- Davv arts and commerce college
- Dr. APJ Abdul kalam university
- Medi caps university
- oriental university
- Ips academy
- Renaissance university
About Indore management institute, Indore: One of the best Bcom colleges in Indore B.COM is an undergraduate degree programme that teaches students about business. Studying in one of the best B.COM colleges in Indore, Indore Management Institute, prepares students with a comprehensive variety of managerial abilities while also gaining expertise in a specific field such as Finance, Business Economics, Financial Accounting, and Business Communication. Academic rigour, innovative teaching, upgrading the learning process through case studies, and enhancing the overall student experience through interactive class discussions with a continuous system of evaluation are the highlights of the 3-year course curriculum of the best commerce college in Indore. B.COM Colleges in Indore educate students for successful professional careers by combining academic foundations and industry necessities.